Grantegy: Don’t Leave Your Grants to Chance: Grant Optimization Strategies for Grant Professionals
Do you want to grow your grant development skills to the next level? I am excited to announce that I will teach six online classes in partnership with the San Diego County Chapter of the Grant Professionals Association. Grantegy: Don’t Leave Your Grants to Chance will provide professional grant knowledge to help you develop strategies to secure funding successfully.
- Friday, February 10th – Grant Feasibility and Readiness
- Friday, April 21st – Grant Research
- Friday, June 16th – Budgets + Grant Applications
- Friday, August 18th – Grant Management and Internal Relationships
- Friday, October 20th – Evaluation and Impact
- Friday, December 15th – Building and Keeping Relationships with Funders
During this course you’ll learn:
- Organizational development as it pertains to grant seeking
- Strategies for effective program and project design and development
- How to craft, construct, and submit an effective grant application
- Practices and services that raise the level of professionalism of grant developers
- Knowledge of methods and strategies that cultivate and maintain relationships between fund-seeking organizations and grantmakers
- And much more
Register to learn from a Certified Grant Professional about the strategic grant development process from start to finish! This course will provide you with strategies to optimize your grants. Each session is free for GPA members and $10 for non-GPA members. All six classes are eligible for GPC and CFRE CEU’s.